Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Web Watch #6


Nurturing is not just for motherhood – it is also a critical quality for a successful coaching business! Written by Teresia LaRocque, MCC--a Canadian coach.  http://icfheadquarters.blogspot.com/

Nurturing my coaching business…what a different way to think about marketing…and maybe because I am female and also a mother, it speaks to me. I get nurturing whereas marketing carries more fear, at least for me. How will I market my business? Just saying it gives me anxiety.  If I flip that thought process to, how will I nurture my business? That feels different, doable. Something I can wrap my mind around and think about putting into action steps on a regular basis, like making sure that the kids have clean clothes and snacks after school, brush their teeth or get some exercise.  The simplicity of her approach also speaks to me. There are 3 central nurturing points: determine your audience’s biggest issue, educate them and discuss solution(s).  Really clear and concise.  Just to get my feet wet and keep my business in front of my audience, I started sending a “Thought” to my database 5 days a week…it is a 30 second thing that has gotten a very positive response. It is one way I am beginning to nurture my coaching business. 

Respectfully,

No comments :

Post a Comment