Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I recently had a big AHA moment as I read ILCT’s March 1st blog, Opportunity or Distraction, written by Sabrina Schleicher, PhD, PCC, BCC. http://lifecoachtraining.com/index.php/blog/

Working with manufacturing operations consultants over the years, I am very familiar with the using the Ideal Factory strategy, why had I not translated that to my coaching business strategy? In hindsight, it makes perfect sense for me to create my Ideal Client and then build my practice around that, and yet that is not what I have done. “Narrowing my focus and conserving my energy” is a brilliant tactic and one I can actually accomplish if I make my next business decision based on my Ideal Client. Working smarter is what Sabrina is proposing and I am all for that!

Next, I googled ideal client and found a great worksheet to use. http://www.themicronichemethod.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ideal-Client-Worksheet-4.pdf  [It even includes a bad client checklist.]

If you have an experience with creating the Ideal Client for your coaching practice, please let us know how that is working for or against your own personal opportunities or distractions.

Respectfully,
Marggie Paris, LSW, BCC

No comments :

Post a Comment