Thursday, June 26, 2014

Notes from the 2014 Regional ICF Conference




I came away from the ICF Global conference last week in Cleveland absolutely thrilled and
reenergized. To be honest, I went in with very low expectations. I wanted to hear the keynote, Dr. Richard Boyatzis, and get some CCEUs for my ICF credential; no other expectation. I have been to many international ICF conferences over the years and didn't expect much from a regional conference. Boy, was I wrong. From start to finish, it was a top notch conference. The keynotes were powerful and the breakouts excellent. I learned a lot, met fun, cool coaches, got new ideas and even met someone I contracted with to revitalize my marketing on the day I returned. And best of all, I was thrilled to be a coach and be with coaches. I was proud of ICF and the coaching world we are so lucky to be a part of. I plan on going to the conference next year in Kansas City and invite you to come!

I am a better coach this week because of what I learned! Big fun using some new tools and questions - immediately!

Susan Spritz Myers, MCC
Kolbe Certified Master Team Consultant
847.242.0351

No comments :

Post a Comment